SLX 800i Video Light
The SLX 800i Video Lights takes underwater video lights to the next level. Its key features including versatility, reliability, dependability, efficiency, and light output were all designed to meet the demands of serious underwater videographers all over the world. It is designed to work with any underwater video housings in the market using ball joint arms or flex arms. It has an even and bright beam pattern that is color matched with daylight color, allowing you to shoot the most vibrant and natural shots underwater. Its compact design makes it ideal to bring on dive trips and the configuration is made to operate without failure. The SLX allows you to choose between Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries without being restricted to proprietary battery packs and chargers. The typical video light system uses two video lights and the SLX 800i can be purchased by itself (800 lm), in pairs (1600 lm), or in fours (3200lm) . Please refer to the application guide or contact us if you have any questions on any combo packages.
Quick Overview (Per Light)
• Bulb Triple High-Powered LED (9W) with approximately 800 lumen output (Close to 2x output of a 10w HID)
• Construction Full aluminum Housing with Double O-ring Seals
• Burn Time 8+ hours (2+ hours on max output) when using 6 AA batteries
• Dimensions 5 1/2" x 2 4/5" w/o handle or 14 cm x 7 cm w/o handle
• Depth Rating 100 meters / 328 feet
• Weight 1.4 lb above water (with batteries) and 0.5lb underwater (with batteries)
• Battery 6 AA Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries (Can operate on three batteries only to reduce output)
• Beam Angle Adjustable diffused beam using an internal diffuser
• Fitment Works with all underwater camera and video housings
• Compact and Bright - The SLX 800i outputs a constant light at 800 lumen, which is the equivalent of almost 2x the light output as a 10w hid video light
• Color Temperature - A neutral 5,500k color temperature that does not give off a blue tint
• Perfect Beam Angle - Choose between 60 degrees or 90 degree beams using the 60 degree reflectors (12 degree beams are included if you wish to use your SLX 800i as a dive light for night dives)
• Adjustable Output - Reduce the beam output by simply using only three AA batteries in case 800 lumen is too bright under certain conditions.
• Ultra Reliable - LED bulbs lasts up to 100,000 hours, operates in a wider range of temperature, and is very unlikely to shut off due to accidental impact. Its precisely machined body and the o-ring design will make flooding the light nearly impossible under proper care.
• Instant Power - The lights turn up in 100 nanoseconds so you don't have to wait for it to warm up.
• Batteries - The SLX 800i uses AA batteries for maximum reliability and minimum maintenance requirements. It is also compatible with rechargeable AA batteries as well as the new AA Lithium/Titanium batteries.
• Switch Lock - a switch lock mechanism to keep your light on or off at the appropriate times.
• Versatile - Ultra compact and light weight, designed to be carried around dive trips around the block and around world.
• Quality Construction - Each light is housed in high grade 6061 aluminum, resisting corrosion and impacts to ensure your safety during your dive.
• Dive Light – Can be used as a dive light for night dives
Standard Package Information (Per Light):
• SLX 800i Video Light
• Light (Handle) Adapter (The ball adapter comes with the standard package, please select the replacement Sea and Sea type adapter as an option).
• Neoprene protective buoyancy sleeve
• 1 Set of Spare O-ring Kit
• 1 Set of 12 degree internal reflector cups
• 1 Set of 60 degree internal reflector cups
• 1 Set of Light Stand for 90 Degree Beams
Additional Included Package Items:
• 12” Flex Arm
• 12” Wide Universal Tray
|Warranty||3-Year Warranty by Nocturnal Lights|
Questions? Let us know at: 949.466.5383, fax us at 866-372-7826, or email us at email@example.com
We are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
We are located at:
Nocturnal Lights, Inc.
Irvine, CA 92620
Showroom for walk-ins and will call by appointment only:
2640 Walnut Ave Unit F
Tustin, CA 92780
For order inquiries, please log into your account to view order details, tracking number(s) if available, etc. If you have login issues, do not have an account, or your account does not provide you with the information you need, feel free to use the form below to contact us.