- Two SLX 800xi Video Lights
- Two 12" Flex Arms
SLX 800Xi Video Light
The SLX 800Xi Video Lights offers the same features as the SLX 800i but the longer body allows videographers to enjoy the extended burn time for special applications. The product was introduced for specialty videographers and commercial divers who need a rugged and reliable video light with a four hour+ burn time at maximum output. The SLX 800Xi allows you to choose between Alkaline or Rechargeable batteries without being restricted to proprietary battery packs and chargers. Note the light can operate on 3, 6, 9 ,or 12 AA batteries. Please refer to the application guide or contact us if you have any questions on any combo packages.
Quick Overview (Per Light)
- Bulb Triple High-Powered LED (9W) with approximately 800 lumen output (Close to 2x output of a 10w HID)
- Construction Full aluminum Housing with Double O-ring Seals
- Burn Time 16+ hours (4.5+ hours on max output) when using 12 AA batteries
- Dimensions 7 3/4" x 2 4/5" w/o handle or 19.7 cm x 7 cm w/o handle
- Depth Rating 100 meters / 328 feet
- Weight 2.2 lb above water (with batteries) and 0.6lb underwater (with batteries)
- Battery 12 AA Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries (Can operate on 3,6, 9, or 12 batteries)
- Beam Angle Adjustable diffused beam using an internal diffuser
- Fitment Works with all underwater camera and video housings
- Compact and Bright - The SLX 800Xi outputs a constant light at 800 lumen, which is the equivalent of almost 2x the light output as a 10w hid video light
- Color Temperature - A neutral 5,500k color temperature that does not give off a blue tint
- Perfect Beam Angle - Choose between 60 degrees or 90 degree beams using the 60 degree reflectors (12 degree beams are included if you wish to use your SLX 800Xi as a dive light for night dives)
- Adjustable Output - Reduce the beam output by simply using only three AA batteries in case 800 lumen is too bright under certain conditions.
- Ultra Reliable - LED bulbs lasts up to 100,000 hours, operates in a wider range of temperature, and is very unlikely to shut off due to accidental impact. Its precisely machined body and the o-ring design will make flooding the light nearly impossible under proper care.
- Instant Power - The lights turn up in 100 nanoseconds so you don't have to wait for it to warm up.
- Batteries - The SLX 800Xi uses AA batteries for maximum reliability and minimum maintenance requirements. It is also compatible with rechargeable AA batteries as well as the new AA Lithium/Titanium batteries.
- Switch Lock - a switch lock mechanism to keep your light on or off at the appropriate times.
- Versatile - Ultra compact and light weight, designed to be carried around dive trips around the block and around world.
- Quality Construction - Each light is housed in high grade 6061 aluminum, resisting corrosion and impacts to ensure your safety during your dive.
- Dive Light “ Can be used as a dive light for night dives
The bottom of the arm has a T-Base that fits over any Nocturnal Lights T-Base adapter and Universal Trays. The arm also connects directly to housings with standard T-Base slide over adapters such as Sony, Sea & Sea, Amphibico, Subal, and many others.
- The arm's YS light mount sometimes called a U mount works with many different brands of video lights and strobes, including Sea & Sea, and Fantasea as well as Nocturnal Light.
|Warranty||3-Year Warranty by Nocturnal Lights|
Questions? Let us know at: 949.466.5383, fax us at 866-372-7826, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.
We are located at:
Nocturnal Lights, Inc.
Irvine, CA 92620
Showroom for walk-ins and will call by appointment only:
2640 Walnut Ave Unit F
Tustin, CA 92780
For order inquiries, please log into your account to view order details, tracking number(s) if available, etc. If you have login issues, do not have an account, or your account does not provide you with the information you need, feel free to use the form below to contact us.